Alpha is so excited that fall is finally here! Time to break out lightweight sweaters, lightweight jackets, and incredible pants. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is covering all the essentials men needs for 2018 autumn season. What is a fall style staple that Alpha missed? Post here.
Men’s Fall Season Essentials 2018
1. Henley – the perfect long sleeve shirt
2. Black quilted vest – every guy should be rocking a vest this year
3. Black denim – everyone looks amazing in black denim
4. Suede chukkas – they work well with everything, they’re super sexy and handle wet weather, and they look great with black, gray, and blue
5. Corduroys – they are next level above chinos and jeans
6. Cool lightweight jackets – fall is all about layering with lightweight jackets. You can throw on with a basic tee, Henley, lightweight sweater, jeans, corduroys, chinos… just rock it and look incredible!
7. Zip-up hoodie – no fall wardrobe would be complete without a zip-up hoodie. Wear by themselves or layered
8. Denim jacket – a fitted denim jacket looks great with corduroys, chinos, and non-matching denim
9. Flannel shirt – they’re very masculine
10. Driving jacket (top coat) – amazing option; pop the collar for extra style & flair.
Style for Shorter Statures That Fit Like a Glove!
Peter Manning is near-and-dear to Alpha’s heart. The company was started specifically for 5’8″ and under, which Alpha is 5’6″. Other brands cut off the bottom. Wrong! When you are short dude, your proportions are smaller – and Peter Manning figured it out with an ingenious sizing system based on height + weight. Alpha is a size 3 at 5’6″ and 150 pounds. He almost cried when he first put on Peter Manning off-the-rack … it fit! The clothes are classic, clean, and super sexy. Check them out with the special link and discount: Peter Manning | 20% off purchase