Some shoes are sexy, and some are plain UGLY! It doesn’t matter how smooth & stylish you’re looking; if you’re wearing ugly ass shoes, you’re wearing ugly ass shoes! And it’s not just you who makes bad decisions; I bought some of these ugly shoes. Here’s how to identify six ugly shoes you shouldn’t wear.
These shoes look OFFENSIVE!
- Boat shoes — they are the ugliest shoes a dude can wear. Instead, rock clean minimal leather sneakers.
- Slip-on hiking shoes — they’ll make you look like a huge nerd, and they are just plain ugly.
- Lame loafers — double monk strap, fuzz/fur, and moccasin types (deconstructed) are all ‘no.’
- Athletic sneaker + non athletic clothes — instead wear retro-inspired kicks or minimal leather sneakers if you’re wearing non athletic clothes.
- Dramatic toes — pointy or square should not be rocked.
- Hyped-up sneaks — stop spending astronomical prices for these sneakers! You’ll only wear them for a short period until something else trendy will come into play. Buy another affordable option until prices regulate.
- Anything that shows your toes IF you’re not responsible with your feet — you need to get the crusty, funky, and calloused toes taken care of. If they are fine, flip flops are okay.
- Fake leather shoes — save a little more and buy real leather. They will look better, be more comfortable, and last 7xs longer. Invest a little more money for quality.