In this world, there are two types of dudes. Some dudes never rock the boat and ultimately never achieve all of the things they potentially could. And then some dudes go after what they want and don’t take no for an answer. They grab life by the balls. I’m going over the bad boy code, rules, and regulations that bad boys like you never break.
Bad Boy Code
- Do not rely on anybody to feed you – I’m speaking of your financial destiny. Take control of your financial destiny.
- Don’t give a shit about what anybody else thinks of you — this notoriously pisses the rest of society off because people are conditioned to not rock the boat and make everybody like them. Bad boys don’t care if they offend because all that matters is they like themselves.
- Don’t allow other people to disrespect you – respect is earned, and the reason bad boys are so respected and revered by others is that they do what they say they’re going to. They don’t talk a lot of shit and don’t act like there’s something that they’re not.
- Don’t chase or beg for attention – whether, from a woman or another man, they don’t need it. Bad boys are magnetic and attract high caliber and high-quality life situations professionally, monetarily, and relationship-wise. They are attracting as opposed to chasing.
- Don’t ever look like shit – they are not scared to step outside the style box, so they look different and more attractive than other guys. They are not ashamed to want to look amazing. Take your looks from a six to a 12.5 instantly with enemy shades, wallets, cardholders, and bracelets. Check out the new ENEMY website with the Try On feature.
- Don’t spend too much time on social media – bad boys are not living vicariously through other people on social media. They’re living their own lives and forming their own experiences. Looking at what other people do doesn’t do anybody any good.
- Don’t be jealous of other men – bad boys realize that if somebody else is killing it, they will figure out a way to do it too. Being jealous and thinking life’s not fair are low budget.
- Don’t apologize for being who you are – don’t ask permission to live your life. Bad boys do what they want without letting other people’s opinions dictate their future and happiness.
- Don’t allow past failures to dictate their future – bad boys understand that eventually, if you throw enough shit against the wall, something will stick.
- Don’t be a whiny baby – bad boys aren’t pussies. They don’t allow small and significant people to affect them. They are Teflon.
- Don’t talk down to other people – don’t hold people down to lift yourself up. Bad boys know that it’s about survival, but it’s also about lifting the people up along the way. Bad boys are leaders and help other people. It’s about building a network.
- Don’t hang out with losers – surround yourself with winners because hanging out with people that don’t add value to your life mentally, spiritually, and financially only brings you down.
- Don’t break your word – if you say you’re going to do something, do it. If you can’t, admit and acknowledge it and then try to make it right. Don’t blow smoke up people’s asses.
Bad Boys Are Kings
Bad boys are kings and not whiny babies that are bitching and complaining about all the things that didn’t go right or all the things that Mommy did wrong. Bad boys make things happen and lift people up along the way. Bad boys don’t oppress anybody; they’re the man everybody wants to be around. You have a choice to follow the rules, go along with the direction, and live an average life that’s not exciting (just decent). But you can be a bad boy who grabs himself by the balls, gives them a squeeze, and gives life the business.