- So they’re back! The super sassy hair styling sirens from Salon Posta are back to answer a question regarding what are relationship deal breakers — as in relationship killers or deal breakers.
- Getting too drunk. Getting sloppy drunk, especially when first meeting somebody, is an absolute deal breaker.
- Talking about your poop. Talking about your long or big poop is not something she wants to hear.
- Sending dick pics. These are definitely a no-go.
- Expecting her to pay. If you ask somebody out, you should be paying (especially true for the first date). Once you get into a relationship, you may talk about splitting the bill. And if you can’t afford to pay, you need to focus on getting a job instead of going out on a date.
- Being rude to service people. This is a done-deal moment. This goes for women as well. If you’re out on a date with a woman (it doesn’t matter how hot she is), if she’s rude, you need to get rid of her as she’s a horrible person.
- Not taking care of yourself. For men that are not concerned about their appearances, whether hair, teeth, or skin, it’s a deal-breaker. Take pride in your appearance. Adopt a basic skincare routine with the help of Tiege Hanley.
- Forgetting special occasions. Remember special dates by plugging them into your calendar and setting reminders. You don’t ever want to miss these.
- Leaving out ex-girlfriend’s things. If you have all of your ex-girlfriend’s stuff still on display, she doesn’t want to see that. Once a relationship is over, put all the things away.
- Not being a gentleman. A man should be chivalrous. She wants you to be a gentleman, and she also wants you to compliment her.
- Being too pushy. She does want you to make plans, but she doesn’t want you to be disrespectful.
- Disrespecting your mother. You can’t be rude to your mother or also, on the other hand, be a mama’s boy.
- Not communicating. If you’re sitting there thinking and saying nothing, you must tell her what you feel and express what’s inside. Let her know what’s going on.
- Giving crappy responses. If she expresses herself, and you respond like you’re talking to one of your bros, she’ll not be receptive.