They’re back! The super sassy hair styling sirens from Salon Posta are here to answer the questions: what is the gift you want that you would never ask for? With the holidays right around the corner, I thought I’d do us dudes a solid and get some great gift ideas because a lot of times if you directly ask your significant other what she wants, you don’t get a straight answer or she wants you to think of something better. So, to help you think of something better, we’re starting off with wholesome gift ideas because it gets unwholesome fast!
Presents she’ll never ask you for
- A pet — this is an amazing potential gift, but the unfortunate reality is that if you do actually get her a pet (aka live creature) and she doesn’t want it, the gift becomes a horrible idea. You’re the one who will be responsible for it. So, if you’re going to get someone a pet, make sure the person REALLY wants it.
- Plastic surgery — whether a boob job or a BBL, this is the gift that will keep on giving as it’s a gift for both of you, but you HAVE to make sure she 100% wants this as a gift. If she hasn’t hinted around, the gift could backfire.
- Car — unfortunately, this gift is only for those who have an extra thousands of dollars laying around.
- Jewelry — a tennis bracelet is my wife’s favorite gift I’ve ever given her. JamesAllen.com is the place I recently got a diamond eternity ring for my wife’s Christmas gift. If you shop anywhere else, you’re getting ripped off.
- Weekend getaway — you get to participate in this gift. My wife surprised me with a trip to San Francisco one year, all expenses paid. It was incredible.
- Spa day — she wants to relax and get pampered with a facial, massage, pedicure, manicure, and more. It’s an amazing gift idea, in which you can purchase gift certificates.
- Hair salon — get gift certificates from her favorite salon.
- Makeup store — gift cards to her favorite store(s).
- Appliance — only if she mentioned she wants one in particular. Otherwise, don’t surprise her with an appliance, which could send the wrong message.