The other day I saw this ‘before and after’ of a woman that blew my mind. Women have makeup, lashes, injections, and extensions if they want to look more attractive. They can go from a 2.7 on a good day to 9.8 by doing magical things to their face. Boom! They are spicy. For us dudes, we don’t have the luxury of all that, but we do have some steps we can take to improve our facial attractiveness. Today I will review these actions to make your face look more attractive.
Easy steps to increase your handsomeness level
- Add facial hair. Adding facial hair will make you more attractive, as beards are a great equalizer. Facial hair is the guy’s equivalent of makeup. Every single one of you will look better with facial hair if it’s not patchy and nasty. Let your facial hair grow for 30 days, and then analyze it. Adjust and modify as needed. Facial hair will add interest, detail, and dimension to your face and strengthen your jaw.
- Strengthen your jaw. If you have extra meat underneath your jaw, losing 5 to 10 lbs will make a dramatic difference in the angularity and structure of your face. So, reduce the amount of food you eat, cut out the crap food, and drink 1 gallon of lemon water daily. Water will help flush excess fluid you may carry in your face.
- Take care of your skin. If you have a lot of breakouts, blemishes, oil, and wrinkles, adopt a solid skincare routine. Tiege Hanley has everything you need to take the guesswork out of having a sexy, handsome face. The Level 1 system comes with four-core products. You can add eye cream for Level @ and eye cream + anti-aging super serum for Level 3.
- Get a balanced and contrasted haircut. Make sure you have a haircut based on your face shape, which can improve your facial attractiveness. Upgrade your haircut after identifying what face shape you have; check out my description in the video. Your haircut is about contrast and balance to improve and maximize attractiveness.
- Have bright eyes. If you have bags and dark circles, figure out why you have them because it’s not normal. Ensure you get enough sleep, use eye cream, don’t rub your eyes, get checked for allergies and high blood pressure, and stop smoking, whether cigarettes or weed.
- Properly groom your eyebrows. Make sure you do not tweeze them too thinly or have them overarching, as you will look like a chick. Reciprocally, clean up under the eyebrow but leave the hairs above. Also, ensure to take care of the hairs in the center so you do not have a unibrow.
- Share a white and confident smile. If you have a jacked-up smile, you can certainly whiten your teeth. Whitening has never been easier or quicker. I use bleaching strips which you can pop on in the car. It’s super easy and will make you look more attractive. If your teeth are jacked up or snaggly, or if you’re insecure about them, go see a dentist or orthodontist to have them fixed. If you have to save up a bit of money, it’s worth it.