Pete & Pedro | code HOTHAIR15 for 15% off your order
ENEMY Shades | use code CHALLENGE10 for 10% off a pair
In terms of hotness, you’re not ‘bad’ but you could be better. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro, Ollie, and ENEMY is going to take your hotness level to an 11.5!
How to Look More Caliente!
- Trim your pubes so it will look bigger — take down some of the monster man bush
- Utilize facial hair to make your jaw look more structured — grown facial hair to draw other’s eyes down
- Show off your ass — wear tighter jeans, have details on the pockets, and do squats
- Elevate your hair game to the next level with a gradual transition cut — it’s more versitle than the disconnected undercut
- Upgrade your hair products — your hair will look better, won’t crunch, and won’t be hard or dry. Alpha recommends using Pete & Pedro SALT as a prestyler then use Pete & Pedro Putty.
- Grow your sideburns longer to finish your hair style and frame your face — don’t have them stop a the ear. Also angle your sideburns to slightly follow the line of your jaw and contour.
- Wear shades — go for high quality under $100 with ENEMY which features Zeiss lenses, Mazzucchelli acetate, and spring hinges. Sexy!