Today we’re talking suede boots! Suede is all over social media! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is going over five suede boot wearing rules.
Why AND How to Wear Suede Boots
1. Suede boots add richness and detail to your outfits
2. Every dude needs a pair of suede boots this season – cool, casual, sexy
3. Find a pair of suede boots that you’ll wear the most considering all the colors & style. When going for suede boots, Alpha recommends wearing a style you already like:
Chukka — a little lower, more casual, features laces, incredible with jeans & chinos.
Chelsea — gray with distressing is Alpha’s sexy pick. Alpha also prefers the no-laces. Chelsea is versitle too. Thursday has a new cleaner and more refined version that you can wear with a suit. The suede version works great with jeans & chinos but don’t wear suede boots with corduroy.
Jodhpur — with a harness, it is a sexy boot with more substantial heel.
4. Don’t worry about taking care of them where they never get ‘messed up’ as they look sexier when they’re worn-in and broken-in.
5. Suede boots are casual not to be worn with suits or professional. They are playful to be worn going out or hanging out. They look incredible when worn with light or dark wash jeans and chinos. Don’t wear with corduroys (fuzzy + fuzzy = no go) or suits.