When it comes to style, the line between ‘put together’ and ‘disheveled’ is a thin one. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro, and Fashion Anchor says that he noticed a sharp looking guy from a distance. But close-up, he looked sloppy with his details a hot mess. Minor style mistakes can ruin your look. Here’s how to avoid them.
The Keys to Looking Put Together
- How’s your gig line? Is it in line?
- Does your belt look indented, scuffed, and scratched?
- Is your undershirt visible?
- Are your shoe laces worn out?
- Are your sweaters covered with fuzz balls?
- Do you sport a muffin top?
- Is your tie too long or too short?
- Are your pant legs too long?
- Are your sleeves rolled sloppily?
- Are you covered in lint?
Keep Your Shirt Tucked
Look sharp with KK & Jay’s shirt tail garter. They perfected them to make you even more stylish. With KK & Jay, your shirt is tucked tightly, and your socks are kept up. The shirt stays tucked in with the dynamic tension while remaining comfortable. They even have a version for guys who go sockless. Keep them in your style arsenal so when you want to look super fresh, you can pop it out! They also have some badass sexy suspenders. Every guy needs a pair of these too.