In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro says there are five shirts that rock the house. So if you have these, you’re good to go since all other shirts pale in comparison to these. What do you think should have made the list? Add to the comments here.
The Fundamental Five of Men’s Shirts
- Plain white tee shirt: Crew, v-neck, pocket, or no pocket, it’s always stylish. It looks great with shorts, jeans, and chinos.
- Fitted black polo: Alpha hasn’t always thought it was one of the top 5, but he realizes it’s one of the sexiest, cleanest, and smoothest shirts. You can pair with casual jeans or slacks.
- Tailored white oxford: In terms of perfect shirts, it’s THE most perfect and versatile that you can own. You can dress it up and down, it works every season, and you can even wear it casual with shorts or dressed up.
- Tailored black button-up: Alpha feels like a sexy badass wearing this shirt. You can wear with jeans, chinos, gray slacks, or Clooney Ocean 11. It’s an amazing color on everyone.
- Patterned light blue dress shirt: What will set you apart is the cool design or pattern. It’s dynamite and super sexy.
Tailored Shirts | 50% Any You Buy!
You can get your perfect shirt, like Alpha’s, from Tailor Store. Alpha designed his to be worn tucked or untucked, it’s not too tight and not to baggy, and the sleeve length is superior to off the rack. Click to check out the awesome shirts Alpha built! The only way to go more perfect is to go custom. Tailor Store has exceeded Alpha’s expectations. You can measure your body, your shirt, or use their Size Me Up. Once the profile is created, you create your perfect shirt. If you don’t think it’s perfect, they have a guarantee. It’s less expensive than buying a shirt off the rack at GAP. Use code ALPHAM50 for 50% off!