Check out Public Rec’s Awesome Clothes and use Code ALPHAFALL for a Limited Time :
ADED Jogger: https://bit.ly/3jfzIXf
ADED Pant: https://bit.ly/3jkaln4
Who’s sexy? You’re sexy! You followed Alpha’s advice last year and avoided wearing those seven pants men should never wear. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness, and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is now talking about seven perfect pairs you should be (NEED to be) wearing. He’s starting with casual and progressing to more formal.
Alpha’s Picks for PANT MUST-HAVES
- Joggers — you will look super stylish but playful and fun. They need to be perfect: the fabric (super stretchy), tapered, a band around the ankle (snug but not too tight), and no bunching at the ankle. Alpha’s pick is the badass ADED pant from Public Rec. They have sizes for tall all the way to short! You buy them just like pants, and Alpha loves all the pockets.
- Athleisure — these aren’t as sporty as joggers. When you want to look stylish but not that you just worked out, they open at the ankle (no tapers) and fit super clean. His favorite is Public Rec’s ADED Pant.
- Medium wash mildly distressed jeans — they work perfectly with boots, leather sneakers, and double monks. Make sure the fit is perfect and ask a sales associate if you need assistance with the fit. Try the denim with stretch because they feel amazing. Do the bounce to break them in.
- Dark wash non-distressed denim — these are dress jeans that you can pair with a sweater, button-down, double monks, and books. These are a must-have for every day although you won’t wear them as much as the previously discussed jeans. You can also wear them to work on casual Friday as well as casually with minimum sneakers.
- Black or gray denim — this is a bad boy option. If you want to feel and look like a bad decision, these are your pick. You will look amazing in a dynamite pair of these. Black, suede, and tan look sexy!
- Chinos — Alpha never wears them, but the reality is most dudes need a casual cotton pant. You can find a variety of colors. Note that a pair of wool nylon polyester blend is Alpha’s choice to wear at this level. This fabric has a lot of texture, and what Alpha wears all the time when he wants to get dressed up without wearing a suit. You can wear a button-down and even a sport coat with this pant.
- Navy slacks — you could also go with a charcoal gray. You may already have these if you have a suit. You can wear to a wedding, funeral, bar mitzvah, and even Shark Tank! If you break up the suit and wear the pants on their own, never clean unless it stinks or you spilled something on it.