First off, remember that everyone has different a beard! So, the best beard you can have is the best beard you can grow. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is giving you six things you can do for your best beard.
Simple Steps to Your BEST Beard
- Eat your vitamins — sweet potatoes are packed with vitamin A which leads to more cell growth in your beard. Biotin, found in eggs, is also a badass beard supplement by stimulating hair growth and strengthen hair shaft. Also amazing for your beard are calcium, iron, and magnesium.
- Work out — resistance training stimulates your body to release more testosterone.
- Trim your neck line and up on your cheeks — your beard will look thicker by removing the long straggly neck. Define your boundaries.
- Regular brushing with boar bristle brush — stimulates grow and trains hair to grow in the right direction (you can camouflage patchy areas).
- Moisturize and condition your beard with beard oil — chin flake and dandruff will also be prevented
- Let your facial hair grow for 1-month (except your neck and up on your cheeks) — see what you’re actually working with
Keep Your Beard (and Practically Everything Else) Groomed
If you want an incredible grooming tool, the Beardscape by Brio is the best. It’s a category killer! What makes it even better is the price on this special. These sell out every time Alpha does one of these videos, but they’re back in stock right now. Get the best deal on this product that you will every find. Alpha uses it on his butt cheeks, body, and his face — but not on delicate or sensitive areas. Grab yourself a Brio, and you won’t regret it: Brio Special Offer