What do you think of Alpha’s hair down, longer and and fringy? In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM https://iamalpham.com/ AaronMarino https://aaronmarino.com/ Pete & Pedro https://peteandpedro.com/ Tiege Hanley https://www.tiege.com/and ENEMY https://enemy.com/ is now trying to help you change things up with your hair. You need to brace yourself, however, for super awkward hair days during the process. Resist the urge to cut it.
Tips for growing your hair out
1. Find your new hair inspiration — use Google hair color, style, and density as well as other details like a widow’s peak or cowlick. Just don’t bullsh!t the search.
2. Push out your hair cut — wait 6 weeks then take the hair style inspiration with you. Keep in mind that a barber is good for fades and classic cuts. Stylists are good for longer styles with more texture and finesse. During the growing out period, keep your edges clean with clippers or your grooming tool.
3. Increase the speed — your hair will grow about 1/2 inch a month. You can increase the speed by supplementing with collagen (main structural protien in your body) and hair & nail multivitamins. Another pro-tip is giving your scalp massage with a special scalp massage brush.
Collagen | use code ALPHA for an AWESOME discount
4. Start using conditioner — after you shampoo, rub it all over your hair and leave on for 5-minutes. It will fortify and nourish the hair shaft. You should do when growing out as well as regardless of the length of your hair.
5. Combat flat hair with a sea salt spray as a pre-styler — dampen your hair with it, let it dry, then go in and mess it up. Your hair will have more volume and texture. It’s perfect for growing your hair out or if you need more texture & volume.
6. Change your hair product for your new style — as your hair starts to grow and get longer, switch to a lighter hold like Pete & Pedro Clay. You will need a little hold, a little volume, and a little piece-y separation. A paste like Pete & Pedro Paste will make it even more natural. But a cream such as Pete & Pedro Cream will leave it the most natural. Curious what product is best for you? Hair Product Recommendation Tool
7. Middle management — you need to manage the growing out period. Find a style you can rock regardless of the length such as the side part. Another essential is a simple black headband.