Alpha is looking out for you – and you’re lucky because when he was growing up & trying to navigate the style water, he made some terrible style mistakes. In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is helping you to avoid the style mistakes he made over the years.
Style Mistakes Young Men Make + FIXES!
1. Trying to dress up distressed jeans – they are casual and cannot be dressed up. INSTEAD: Dark wash jeans can be dressed up, however.
2. Visible undershirts- INSTEAD: use a deep v-neck so it’s not visible
3. Wearing pleated pants too low – when they pucker & open, you look pear shaped. INSTEAD: when they’re pleated are pulled up, the pleats lay flat.
4. Wearing a tie with a button-down collar – the shirt is too casual. INSTEAD: Rock a tie with a no-button.
5. Using one belt for every occasion – INSTEAD: wear different belts to add the finishing touch with leathers matching (both in finish and color) & fabric belts for a super badass look.
6. Spending money in the wrong place (spending a lot on a little)
7. Not remove the stitching across the vents, front chest pockets, and the pockets of suit(s)
8. Buttoning both buttons of your suit jacket – INSTEAD: button only the top one
9. Not getting the leg tapered when getting pants hemmed
10. Not being wiling to step outside of their style comfort zone
Boring & Beat-Up Belts? Not Any More!
In Alpha’s opinion, Anson Belt & Buckle are the best belts in the history of belts. They sell amazing leather belts as well as super cool fabric belts such as camo, green & red stripe, and more! You can integrate fun fabric belts into your style. Anson Belt also offers different metal buckles such as matte black, brushed silver, gunmetal, antique brass, and shiny gold – all are universal. Another beautiful thing about Anson is the track system – no holes or gouge marks making you look unstylish. The best thing is they are a one-size-fits-all with the ability to measure and cut. They lock into place with a ratchet system. The best deal is the box set for under $100 for 2 buckles | 3 straps or 3 buckles | 2 straps. Grab your Anson Belt & Buckle today.